Monday, January 23, 2012

Friday Night Live: Keysar Trad, Muslims and the Media

This episode is part of my Muslims and the Media series, where I explore the relationship between representation of Muslims in the media, and the actors and REactors who contribute positively or negatively towards it.

My guest this episode is Keysar Trad, Ex President of the Lebanese Muslims Association. Current President of the Islamic Friendship Association, writer, translator, and very hard working member of the Muslim Community in Australia. We had a frank, open discussion about the Media, the Muslim Community and related global issues.

I would have to say this was one of my most enjoyable interviews. Keysar is well versed man who strong opinions and a drive to do the right thing. I know you're going to enjoy it as well.




Or download the podcast here 

No comments: