Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The Muslim Condition: With Yassir Mursi

After a brief pause during the Ramadan period. We are back alhumdulillah for another season. 

Last time I visited Melbourne, I had the pleasure of a romantic evening with a number of very insightful, intelligent and educated brothers and sisters. Speaking to them caused me to shift my thinking about a number of issues. And I realizes the conundrums the Muslim community sometimes feels when cornered by questions of culture or alliance.

Yassir Mursi is part of this group of people, and it was my pleasure to host him at the Alchemy of Truth last Friday the 31st of August. I did not want a structured format to the show like I usually do, but to open it up and let the discussion flow organically, and alhumdulillah it was a great experience, and I feel we learned a lot from Yassir.



Or you can download the podcast here

No comments: