Sunday, June 12, 2005

entry number 00004

Alsalamu Alaikum.

I don't know what to write about. Either tehr is nothing happening, or there is too much happening to write about, or I'm tired and I need ome tea to work, maybe the coffee shop is open ?

no it's 11 pm,

well maybe I'll go check, I'll be back in less than 5 (maybe)

well the shop was closed (duh!), but I did manage to get some capacino. which is not tea, but it'll have to do for now.

Well. I have 4 exams in a few days. so I'm not the happiest chap in the world.

but let's get serious for a second here, let's put things into prospective... I'm not hungry, my sisters and -proverbial- wife are not dead or raped or kidnapped. There are no bullets flying past my head, and I'm not being oppressed on the basis of my color, race, relegion or the way I dress.

I am happy, alhumdulillah.

That's the best I can come up with now,.

take care

PEACE ! ! !

NAsser

No comments: