Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday Night Live podcast 15th April 2011 +UPDATE

It's taken me a while to get some control over my video processing, finally I have this 12 minute video snippet of the show. Which I am calling Friday Night Live.



Enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150537543180371&id=615665370&ref=notif&notif_t=wall#!/event.php?eid=204392466252456

To what extent should we engage in the democratic process ? Confronting that long discussed issue: Muslims and voting in Australia.

Uthman Badr, spokesman for HezbuTahrir Sydney, and Abdulah Zayied, Ex President and Shura Member for FAMSY Sydney, will be discussing those and other issues pertaining to Muslims and the democratic process in Australia.

Below is the podcast for the show, we are updating the qkradio.com.au website so this will be where my podcasts live for the time being.

Please let me know your thoughts when you've listened to it.




No comments: